Sign in to your account following the steps below:
- Go to Skyes and click Sign in
- Use the email address and password you filled in for registration. Click Log in.
What errors can occur and what do they mean?
Invalid login or password
It means that the combination of indicated login and password is invalid.
Try one of the following options:
- Make sure an email and a password were typed correctly, without space or extra symbols.
- Don’t use automatic filling in fields.
- Reset the password. More information in the article: How to reset the password
You’ve already signed in
It means you’ve already signed in to the platform. Reload the page redirecting to your account.
If reloading the page didn't help, follow the steps:
- Click Log out in the browser where you have an error.
- Come back to the Sign-in page and sign in again.
This error can occur if the teacher’s account was disabled at the platform.
To fix this error, please contact Skyes tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in the live chat on the website.
Your account has expired
There are two reasons in this case:
- Your trial license has expired.
- Your university’s license has expired.
You can send an email to email@example.com. We will find a solution together.
If you see this page, then we have found your Skyeng account, but you are not registered with Skyes
This error occurs if you logged in with an account registered in Skyeng.
To fix the error:
- Click «Yes, to registration!»;
- Go through the Skyes registration procedure.
What you can do if none of the above has helped.
Please contact Skyes tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in the live chat on the website.