Personal area is a section where you can find information about your account, see the group statistics and your personal achievements, etc.
Let's have a closer look:
- After you log in, you'll be redirected to the Personal area main page.
- Here you can find new homework (it's marked in red and tagged "New") and its deadline.
- You can also see your current homework. To do it, click on Continue.
- To see all received tasks, click on Homework tasks.
- Earn all the achievement stickers to improve your level!
- Click on each icon and read the task. As soon as the task is completed, the sticker will become colourful.
Below, there is the Skills section. Here you can find the average score for each skill (Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading, Listening). In this way, you can see which of your skills are strong and which require more work.
In your personal area, you can also find links to Skyeng's educational channel on YouTube as well as links for downloading the Skyeng mobile app for training vocabulary and doing homework.