To register, you’ll need your group code. Ask your teacher to send you the code and you are good to go.
- Go to Skyes and click Sign in and then Sign up
- On the next page, choose I'm a student and click Continue
- In the box that appears, enter the code you got from your teacher, then click Continue to sign up
- Type in your First name, Last name, Phone number, Email and Password, then click Sign up. Please remember the address and password as you are going to need these details to log in to the platform.
💡 If you’ve lost the password, you can reset it. You must have access to the specified email address.
What errors can occur and what do they mean?
Invalid invitation code
This error occurs if the access code was typed in incorrectly or it has already been used.
Make sure the code was typed correctly without space or extra symbols.
This email is already used or invalid. Try another email.
- If you have already registered with another email at Skyes, log in to your account using it.
- We don’t recommend creating several accounts on your name.
- If you have a problem with the login, you can find a solution in the article: How to log in to personal account.
If you use email in your account at Skyeng, there may be an error too.
- In this case you can use another email to register at Skyes.
If you see this page, then we have found your Skyeng account, but you are not registered with Skyes
This error occurs if you logged in with an account registered in Skyeng.
To fix the error:
- Click «Yes, to registration!»;
- Go through the Skyes registration procedure.
What you can do if none of the above has helped.
Please contact Skyes tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in the live chat on the website.