Sign in to your account by following the steps below:
- Go to Skyes and click Sign in
- Use the email address and password you filled in for registration
- Click Log in
What errors can occur and what do they mean?
Invalid login or password
It means that the combination of indicated login and password is invalid.
Try one of the following options:
- Make sure an email and a password were typed correctly, without space or extra symbols.
- Don’t use automatic filling in fields.
- Reset the password. More information in the article: How to reset the password.
You’ve already signed in
It means you’ve already signed in to the platform. Reload the page redirecting to your account.
If reloading the page didn't help, follow the steps:
- Click Sign out in the browser where you have an error
- Come back to the Sign-in page and sign in again
There are several reasons this error may occur:
- The teacher’s account was disabled at the platform.
- The student’s group was deleted by the teacher.
- The student was deleted from the group by the teacher.
To fix this error, please contact Skyes tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in the live chat on the website.
Your account has expired
There are two reasons in this case:
- Your teacher’s trial license has expired.
- Your university’s license has expired.
The teacher can send an email to email@example.com. We will find a solution together.
What you can do if none of the above has helped.
Please contact Skyes tech support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in the live chat on the website.